Sunday, March 25, 2012

Creating to Learn- 21st Century Learning Conference @WCPSS

Saturday I had the pleasure of co-presenting at a county wide conference on using technology in education. It was an amazing experience and my colleague and I were so thankful for the positive reaction! We put together a website that showcases our students' digital work (www.ddesbuzz.com), and included a 25 page document available for download. My colleague and I created a practical explanation of the projects that we assign and how to carry them out on your own, from beginning to end.  We hope that more teachers can begin to use technology in their classrooms, no matter what barrier.

Here is a link to the paper, best of luck and we hope it helps!

You can also check out the conference info and handouts here: https://21stcenturyconference.pbworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment